Monday, June 25, 2007

Weight Gain

Sam has gained 4 pounds since these shots have started. No, I am not kidding. He has increased his body weight by about 20 percent. Jeff and I were carrying him yesterday and could not believe how much heavier he felt. We took him to the scale and sure enough, he has gained weight. He is still adjusting to the shots. When he sees me getting it ready, he will start to cry. Hopefully, he will get used to them a bit more. I know, who gets used to a shot, right? Thank you all for your prayers. Tomorrow, Sam will be having a speech evaluation. On Wednesday, we meet with the plastic surgeon. Please pray as we make plans for Sam's future surgeries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure anough he is gaining weight, ain't he?!! I think Union County is gettin' to you. I like your dial-lekt!

Sam-1 week

Sam-1 week

Sam @ 5 months

Sam @ 5 months

May 2006

May 2006
Night Before Sam's Surgery

July 2006

July 2006
Two months surgery