Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Big Boy...

I dropped Sam off at school today for the first time. And, well. it wasn't easy. I have been pretty nauseous all morning just thinking about him and wondering if it was the right decision. He, of course, was fine. He just walked right in and went to play with a new friend. The teacher was very nice and went out of her way to make sure everything went smoothly. Is parenting always like this? I don't think I realized how many decisions you have to make for your children. I'm terrible at making decisions anyway. It's so easy for me to question and analyze everything and wonder if I am leading or guiding my children as they should be lead. Yet, God in his amazing love, gives me assurance when I feel very unassured, that He is Sam's father. He loves him even more than we do. I find comfort in that today. Sorry... I don't ever mean for this to sound preachy. I'm just reminding myself of His promises concerning our children.


I have many more updates on Sam and will post them later. Gotta go pick up my baby!

No comments:

Sam-1 week

Sam-1 week

Sam @ 5 months

Sam @ 5 months

May 2006

May 2006
Night Before Sam's Surgery

July 2006

July 2006
Two months surgery